Another day of Christmas Shopping so I need to be comfortable! Leggings are an obvious choice for comfort, trade in the college hoodie for an embellished knit sweater, choose calf high boots instead of Uggs...same comfort level, more polished look. Happy Shopping!
This is an old picture that was used in my friend Lola's portfolio. I love how it's blurry and unfocused. Anyone who lives in Charlotte knows about Breakfast Club and has their own opinion about it. My opinion is, the building makes for a good picture :)
Too many times have men put on their nicest suit to go to work, a party, a semi formal function or a formal gala only to ruin it by wearing the wrong shoes! Church Shoes, Work Shoes, ROTC Shoes, Club Shoes and Penny Loafers do not work with a suit and some just don't work. Follow this guide and you'll get it right every time...trust me, women are definitely looking at your shoes :)
DON'T WEAR THESE SHOES TO A PARTY, CLUB, FORMAL, SEMI FORMAL...
(I refuse to put the websites or any other info for these shoes, for fear that someone might try to buy them!)
1. Church Shoes- Please let the gators and crocs live...not that I'm an animal rights advocate, I just need any reason for people to not buy these shoes!
2. Work Shoes- If you wear these shoes to work, you should stop...you should also stop wearing them with a suit to have drinks after 5.
3. ROTC Shoes- Unless you are preparing for military combat or walking a construction site, these steel toe shoes should be left on the shelf.
4. Club Shoes- (sigh) I can't even describe why these elf shoes are wrong...but the fact that they resemble elf wear should be enough.
5. Penny Loafers- I love penny loafers BUT they are a casual shoe and shouldn't be worn with a suit. Wear them with khakis or cuffed jeans for a preppy look.
Do Wear These Shoes With A Suit Wherever You're Going!
You can never go wrong with a great pair of oxfords.
I'm always super happy to hang out with my family...especially my nephews! I know I'll be playing lots of hide and seek and tag so jeans are definitely the best option. These C&C jeans are basically jeggings...they're great under boots because they'll never look baggy and the stretch fabric is flexible enough for crawling around with nephews :)