Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Current Obsession!!

I love playing around with my nail color and different designs. I usually get an OPI gel manicure. I love it because it lasts until your nails grow out (2 weeks), never chips, and once you're finished, there's no waiting for it to dry! A few coats of the gel is painted on, the gel sets using a UV lamp. I generally end up painting glitter over it or putting designs on after a few days.

I started out with grey gel polish. A few days later, I put some Konad designs over the grey. A few days after that, I painted Sephora It's Bouquet With Me glitter top coat on the nails that didn't have designs. 




*It's been more than two weeks now and my nails have grown out. Time to get the gel soaked off and redone.*




No comments:

Post a Comment