I love putting on makeup just as much as the next girl but sometimes (most of the time) I'm running very late and only have a few minutes to do my makeup before I run out of the house. When I only have 3 minutes, these are the 5 essentials that make a difference.
1. Foundation- Creme foundation or tinted moisturizer is best because you can apply it quickly with a brush or your fingers
2. Neutral creme shadow- A neutral can be in any color family, pink, purple, brown, blue, green, as long as it's light and sheer with a little sheen to brighten your eyes
3. Eyeliner- I generally use a liquid or pencil when i'm in a rush. I like the liquid liner with a small felt tip because it gives the most control for detailed lining (you can do a think or thin line without doing more than one pass)
4. Mascara- I'm all about using mascara on the top and bottom lashes because it opens up your eyes, especially if you have brown or blonde eyelashes
5. Neutral lipgloss- I like neutral lipgloss because if it smears or starts to come off, it's not noticeable
Here's the finished 3 minute look with my 5 essentials
Here are my 5 essentials
1. Benefit some kind-a gorgeous foundation in "deep"
I use MAC 187SE stippling brush to apply the foundation
2. Benefit creaseless cream shadow/liner in "flatter me"
3. Palladio liquid eyeliner ELL274 "black shimmer"
4. DiorShow Iconic mascara 090 in "noir"
5. Sally Hansen natural butter lip shine in "nectar"