Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Moving my Blog!

Hi everyone, I wanted to quickly update you all on my decision to move on from blogger and the name Follow Me To Fashion. After marriage and children, my focus has shifted and I want to blog about more than just my love for fashion. I hope you'll enjoy my new blog. Please follow me over there for DIYs, mom style, recipes, Stay at Home mom duties, yoga and pictures of Maci :)

I'm now at DoneInADayMom.com

I wanted my new blog to reflect that my day to day responsibilities as a wife and mom are all over the place. I'd like to share with you all what fun and sometimes challenging things I do each day. Welcome to my new space!


3 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of followmetofashion blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice blog there are lots of benefits women use sex toy , sex toys fulfill all sexual desires when they alone or single. They carry sex toys within a bag. If you looking to buy more luxury and pleasure full sexual toys then visit - www.adultscare.com or call or WhatsApp - 9872164966

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I liked your blog very much it is very interesting and I learned many things from this blog which is helping me a lot.

    Thanks a lot!

    Women Clothing & Tunics

    ReplyDelete