Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Look Of The Day

Doing Some Shopping In Clogs And They Are So Comfortable. They Give You A Smarter Look With Minimal Effort! I Took This Picture At My Mom and Dad's House And Their Christmas Decorations Are So Pretty...Makes Me Wanna Get My Christmas Tree Today!

*I have on a sheer shirt here, a lot of people wear tank tops under their sheer shirts but I like to go with a really pretty (and understated) bra. I have the Kimichi Blue bandeau from Urban Outfitters in a pale pink but it's not very supportive. I have the Emma Racerback from Victoria's Secret in a pink and tan flower print. It's super supportive and comfy. As long as the rest of your outfit is not so revealing, it can be a nice look*


Blouse- The Limited
Sweater- Alice and Olivia
Jeans- 7 For All Man Kind
Clogs- Sisley
Belt- Theory
Necklace- Express

No comments:

Post a Comment