Madewell's new spring collection is full of brights (think neon), stripes (think sailors), and denim (think classic). Everything was mix and matchable, which I like, so I was really excited to see people trying on different options.
I'm so lucky to have such great family and friends who came out to support me. So, here are the top five highlights of our shopping PAR-TAY!
1. We had Amelie's and Starbucks- 2 of my favs so that alone = success!
2. A loyal Follow Me To Fashion subscriber, Tia, came out to shop around and won a Madewell gift card for her best look! She looked cute in everything she tried on but we thought one outfit in particular was the best! (It'll be a future look of the day cuz I bought it for myself!)
3. If you haven't been to Madewell, then you haven't met the best retail girls in all of Southpark! They are all so sweet, each one has their own unique way of dressing and they know their style stuff for sure.
4. My favorite thing in the whole store was the v-neck t-shirt WALL...yes, a whole wall of different color v-necks. I know, it sounds crazy that it was my favorite BUT, who doesn't want a v-neck for every day of the week?
5. If you have a booty like me and ain't afraid to show it :) you''ll love Madewell's jeans. Their jeans fit my butt AND fit snug on my waist which almost never happens without tailoring. They seem to get that big booty doesn't necessarily mean love handles. I guess it's the Shakira, Beyonce, JLo effect...they are making the world of jeans a better place!
|If you don't know where it is...park at Belk and look across from J. Crew|
|They have tons of printed scarves right now that are super cute|
|Hey, that's me!|
|That denim bar is there to satisfy all of your needs...skinnies, flares, boyfriends, high-waisted, straight, bootcut, trousers, shorts, jeggings...really, all that.|
|Jeans, Blazer and Belt- Madewell|
Shoes- Belle by Sigerson Morrison