Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

My 10 Year High School Reunion

Last weekend I had my 10 year High School reunion from West Charlotte...the best high school in history. I can't believe it's been that long since I've graduated from high school. It's pretty awesome that I'm still very close to my 2 best friends from high school and have a lot of the same friends. In case you're wondering, here are my 2 super amazing friends.

This is Danielle and her beautiful niece Z. She owns ZFL Dance Company. If you have kids that love to dance or do gymnastics or you're interested in taking adult dance or fitness classes, CALL THE NUMBER!




This is Jennifer and her super cute baby and puppy. She's a nurse and blogs HERE. She's the funniest person to be around and never takes herself too seriously. She's got a beautiful baby girl and has one on the way! She takes super cute pics of baby A like this!



Anyway, I'm very lucky to still have friends around that know my so well and when we all get together, it's like we never skipped a beat! 

We had our reunion at the Blake Hotel in Charlotte and here's what I wore. 


Top-Zara
Belt-Madewell
Skirt- 5/48
Shoes-Vince Camuto
Necklace-H&M



Here are the booties, you can barely see them in the pic




3 comments:

  1. The shoe is stunning! you looked absolutely great!

    www.sindienoqayi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and your friend's baby is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog
    I'll follow
    want you follow mine?
    http://livinginlovestreet.blogspot.it/
    thank you a lot, from Italy

    ReplyDelete