Colorblocking is an easy to master look that was popular in the 80's and 90's and will be around for a while. To update this classic look, pair your colorblock dress, leggings, sweaters etc. with trendy pieces that are in for the moment!
1. I love these early 90's suede Versace boots, the jewel tones are great! Of course, it would take a special fashionista to pull these off...Channel your inner Denise Huxtable :)
|Suede Colorlock Boots|
2. This Barlow dress is fitted and modern. If you're a little wary of colorblocking, try a piece with colors in the same family for effortless style.
|Barlow Dillinger Colorblock Dress|
3. Colorblock your denim. This casual style can be worn with flat sandals or sexy wedges on your winter vacation to the islands! BCBG's Resort Collection is amazing this season!
|BCBG Color-Blocked Denim Dress|
4. This colorblock knit sweater is so cute! Jeans, skirt, tights, leggings...pair it any way you like :)
|Lovemark Color Block Knit Sweater|
5. This colorblock bikini is casual and sporty.
|Marc by Marc Jacobs Spliced Bikini|
6. This bodysuit is colorblocked with a subtle leopard print. Body suits are great with skinny denim and flowy mini skirts!
|Kimichi Blue Colorblock Bustier Bodysuit|
7. Go daring with these sequined shorts. Great for a night out with sky high heels and a simple tank!
|Gryphon Sequined Colorblock Shorts|
8. You'll need this lightweight colorblock cardigan for layers during the winter or to cover up on chilly nights during the spring and summer.
|Ella Moss Colorblock Cardigan|
9. Don't stop at outerwear...colorblock your intimates! You'll have a secret wave of confidence knowing how cute your bra and panties are :)
|VPL Intersection Bra|
10. Colorblock your accessories for a fun element to any casual outfit.
|Sara Lanzi Colorblock Shawl|