Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Look Of The Day!

This is one of those great winter days that you want to wear a faux fur vest but really don't need a fur vest to keep you warm because it's warm enough to wear a 3/4 sleeve shirt...wtf? Fashion is crazy but luckily the weather here is too! I like this look but clearly if you live somewhere that it's 40 or below, you may need to add some layers underneath and maybe invest in a long sleeved shirt :)



Vest- Zara
Shirt-
Leggings- Loop
Boots- Lucky Brand
Necklace- I found this in my car a year ago so it prob belongs to one of my friends :)


And this is me texting :)

2 comments:

  1. i love the faux fur vest. It's young but still pretty glam. In my under 40 degree city, i have seen women wear them over anoraks. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LaShaya! Ya, that's a good idea to layer it over an anorak. The best part about these vests are that everyone carries them so you can get them at any price point. BONUS, now that we're at the end of the season, they're on deep discount online. In your cold city, you'd still have 2 months plus to wear it ;)

    ReplyDelete