Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Email Me!

So I just noticed that there's no email address or way to contact me other than writing a comment or searching for my facebook page so I've added an email link. In the headed, "Email Me" is a link so you can send questions or whatever. I've also added on the right side, an easier way to follow me. You can now follow my email instead of having to create a blogger account or whatever that nonsense was. Hope this makes life easier! (first world problems)

I'll leave you with some random pics. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, I post pics on there daily: GStarMi

Hanging out in Daytona Beach, Fl. I was there for NDA Championship. My bff is the coach for UNC Charlotte's dance team. Click HERE to watch their Ninja inspired hop hop. Love this dance <3

I love cucumber water, I add lemon to it too.
It's so refreshing, plus you get a cucumber snack when you're finished drinking! 

I bought 2 of these jewelry boxes at TJ Maxx like 6 months ago and finally go around to thinking of using them. I still haven't actually put anything in them, or hung them...wow so lazy. I will soon though because my current situation is full. THIS is be my next jewelry box to go along with the pretty white ones.

I went to Enso and the movies to see Wrath of The Titans this day. If you were following me on Instagram, you would've already see this pic :)  
Taking pictures in the movies is permitted if you are vain ;)

These are the shoes I wore that I love. Some day I'll take a better pic...better yet, I'll just link a better pic.
They're Juicy Couture and named Fredo. 

I got these 2 from CVS> The lip stain smells so fruity and yum and has a lip balm at the other end so you won't have dry stained lips, not cute. It's in the color Crave. The lip butter is like chapstick with tint so it's reaslly smooth and doesn't have the nasty lipstick taste. It's in the color Sugar Plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment